on the radar
- I would ask Judge Roberts does he believe that abortion is not mentioned in the bible nor does the bible condemn it nor prohibit it. So why the obsession over it without thinking about how our children do not have a safety net in this country?
- Will you support Roe vs wade?
- Can you (Roberts) give a straight answer to the question of Roe v. Wade?
- How would Roberts have ruled in Griswold v. Connecticut, Eisenstadt v. Baird, and Roe v. Wade? Does he believe that there is a right to privacy protected in the Constitution?
- do you feel that gay and lesbian americans deserve the same rights as those who are not? if not then why is that constitutional?
- Do you think the state has the right to force a woman to bear a baby that she cannot take care of? Is there a contradiction in policy that allows pharmacists to refuse to supply birth control to women and then refuses to allow them to terminate an unplanned pregnancy? If the state forces a woman to bear a child, isn't the state responsible for taking care of the child after it is born, or do the child's rights end at birth?
- How would you rule as a supreme court judge on Gay and Lesbian adoption as well as Gay Marriage?
Read Q&A with Frank Susman
Submit your own question for Judge John Roberts
Learn more about what's at stake for women
Make an emergency contribution to to help Ms. break through the conservative media monopoly